Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase order

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends,

how to crate consignment PO document ?

and i have created one document by copying NB and i need to do some mandatory fields so i go to the display screen layout i couldn't able to see my document? why?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member335885
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

In consignment processing, the vendor provides materials and stores them on your premises. The vendor remains the legal owner of the material until you withdraw materials from the consignment stores. Only then does the vendor require payment. The invoice is due at set periods of time, for example, monthly

1. Creating Purchase Orders / Outline Agreements for Consignment Materials, Enter the item category K for the consignment item

2. Posting Goods Receipts for Consignment Material is with referencing to PO or w/o PO reference. A goods receipt to consignment stock is possible for three stock types: Unrestricted-use stock

Quality inspection stock

Blocked stock

3. Transferring Consignment Material Into Own Stock, MB1B Movement type 411 with special stock indicator K

4. Settling Consignment Liabilities - MRKO

The accounts triggered are

After GI to own stock

Consumption account +

Liabilites from consignment -

After Settlement

Liabilites from consignment +

Vendor account -

Tax account +

and i have created one document by copying NB and i need to do some mandatory fields so i go to the display screen layout i couldn't able to see my document? why?

Can you please be more specific in the second question.

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi kiran,

Thank you for your quick reply

I created new PO type document and need to make storage location mandatory for this new PO type only

thank you

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

FIELD SELECTION OF PO: -

- Go to SPRO > MM > Purchasing > Purchase Order > Define Screen Layout at Document Level > Here select Field selection key "NBF" and Copy it to ZBF and make Storage Location as mandatory under Field Selection group "Basic data, item" and then assign this to your new PO Type in the following step

- Now Go to SPRO > MM > Purchasing > Purchase Order > Define Document Types > Here assign the Field selection key "ZBF" for your new PO Type

former_member335885
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Go to spromm-purchasing-purchase order-define screen layout at document level---double click on the select field selection key

Go to the above SPRO path and search for storage location field and make it mandatory instead of optional.

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

CONSIGNMENT PROCESS: -

For Consignment Process, you need to maintain the Consignment Info Record in ME11. Here maintain the Prices and Tax Code mandatory (Before this activate Consignment Info Record in OMEV )

Also in SPRO > Enterprise Structure > Assignment > Materials Management > Assign standard purchasing organization to plant

Then create Consignment PO in ME21N with Item Category as "K", here No Price will be maintained

Do Goods receipt w.r.t. PO in MIGO to Vendor consignment stock (At this time No FI Entry will get generated)

Do Transfer posting of vendor consigned stock to own stock using 411 K in MB1B. At this time system will pick up the Price from Consignment Info Record and post the Accounting Document. Here following FI Entry will appear;

(BSX) Stock A/c - Dr
(KON) Consignment Liabilities - Cr

Now do Consignment Settlement in MRKO. Here you can not change the Invoice Value. Here following FI Entry will appear;

Vendor A/c - Cr
Consignment Liabilities - Dr

Prerequisite for MRKO: -

- Maintain condition record for output type KONS in MRM1

Then take printout of the Settlement Document in MR91.

FIELD SELECTION OF PO: -

- First Go to SPRO > MM > Purchasing > Purchase Order > Define Document Types > Here get the Field selection key for your new PO Type (It will be "NBF")

- Now go to SPRO > MM > Purchasing > Purchase Order > Define Screen Layout at Document Level > Here do field selection for Field selection key "NBF" or Copy it to ZBF and make necessary changes and then assign this to your new PO Type in the first step

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Pankaj Singh,

thank you for your quick reply

I got the solution Thank you so much for your helpful detail steps

jai