Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Importing the Chinese language

steven_helsen
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello colleagues,

I have a problem with importing the Chinese language into the customer's system.

Setup: classic 3 system landscape ECC 6.0 on Windows X64 / SQL Server 2005. Defined clients on development: 302 & 303, acceptance: 200 & production: 100. Required languages: English, German & Chinese.

Importing English & German caused no problems. At first, importing the Chinese language seemed to be ok as well, but apparently their are some "missing" parts in the customer clients. Missing is not the right word, because I supplemented the Chinese language with English so that these missing parts appear in English when logged on in language ZH.

Now I found out that the Chinese translation for some of these parts does exist in client 000, for example the description of the different views in transaction MM03. I've checked table T133B and saw that for client 000 and language 1 (Chinese) the real Chinese translations were there. For client 302 or 303 and language 1, the descriptions are in English...

My question: how can I replace the current (supplemented) English translations in the customer clients with the "real" Chinese translations that exist in client 000? I've tried every available option in transaction SMLT (basic supplementation, expert supplementation, nsrefill, ...) but to no avail: the English texts are still there...

Thank you for your help and best regards,

Steven

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

steven_helsen
Explorer
0 Kudos

Solved it by re-importing the entire language pack in client 000.