Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Program last execution date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does anybody know how can I get information about the last execution date of a Z programs in ECC6?

I need to know wich programs are being used or not.

I know this has been asked thousand times before, but i couldn´t find a solution.

The table TRDIR does not have the last execution date, it only has the last program modification date.

Transactions STAD and STAT are only showing information about the last two days and ST03G only about the last three months.

Thank´s!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per as I know there is no concrete way to get this info. That's why in our project we have created a custom table to store the last rundate /time against our z programs. When ever our program runs it updates this table.

4 REPLIES 4

Mohamed_Mukhtar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Check this link , ur issue is dicussed in this thread

[Program last execution date|]

Regards,

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ask your basis to run transaction history than.

Amit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per as I know there is no concrete way to get this info. That's why in our project we have created a custom table to store the last rundate /time against our z programs. When ever our program runs it updates this table.

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Either you can just enhace the program RSSTAT26 into some ZRSSTAT26 acoordingly with multiple selection screen for date

and run with wide open date range and from out sort decending with date ..but am worried about its performance.