cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XML problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

we have an immediate requirement.I am doing JMS MQ to IDOC

we get an XML into JMS MQ as fallowing....

<i2 Document>

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<ns0:test xmlns:ns0="urn.kcc.com:otna:test">

<Record>

<EMP>Tom</EMP>

<Address>Appleton</Address>

<ID>2456</ID>

<Department>SAP</Department>

</Record>

</ns0:test>

</i2 Document>

JMS MQ queue doesnt accept this kind of XML....we need to take of the appended two tags....

Can we take of the bold char appended and take the original XML file.....if so how can we do that....

Edited by: Harsha reddy on Sep 12, 2008 6:36 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harsha

I think you need to get right xml into JMS queue so that you don't need to perform any sender JMS content conversion. If XI receives message in XML format (sender JMS), we dont need to make any changes to module tab.

or if you get message type name <i2 Document> and you cannot control source (system which is sending message), you need to write java module to convert this xml tag into <i2_Document> and call the module from processing sequence tab.

Thanks

Sai

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your JMS sender adapter, go to Module tab, to specify content conversion parameter.

Since your tags attached is fixed, you can use fixedlength content conversion, to get rid of the initial tag and last tag. You will find some document for JMS sender content conversion. It is pretty similar to file content conversion.

Regards.

Liang

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you give me the parameter...what to use there

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harsha,

This document will give you full information how to use FCC in JMS adapter.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/50061bd9-e56e-2910-3495-c5faa652...

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have got that dude...I want to know what is the parameter used here...I mean module tab

Edited by: Harsha reddy on Sep 12, 2008 8:57 PM