Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update EEWB (z-fields) on BP Relationship via FM / BAPI's

Sm1tje
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

are there function modules (BAPI's) with which we can update customer fields (generated by the EEWB). Via the GUI it works just fine, but for updating them via BAPI's is giving me some hard time. BAPI_BUPR_RELATIONSHIP_CHANGE is jsut for the standard SAP CRM fields, but so it seems not for customer fields.

There is a BAPI for updating CI-fields on the BP itself (BUT000) but I can't find one, or an alternative for the BP relationships. I have tried it with BUPA_INBOUND_REL_SAVE, which actually holds all the fields including the Z-fields. But I can't seem to get it to work.

Any suggestions, alternatives, etc...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

stephenjohannes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Micky,

The EEWB should have generated a BDT Z-function group for your new fields(if you did new tabular data). You can then update those fields by using the "API" function modules of that group.

Take care,

Stephen

Sm1tje
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That's true, these AP's where created. They are called when I call function module BUPA_INBOUND_REL_SAVE, but when trying to change the ENDDATE (works just fine for the STARTDATE) of the relationship and accordingly, trying to change the enddate of the Z-fields, I keep getting error messages.

1. I'm entering the data for this FM not correct.

2. FM is not working correctly.

3. Find an alternative.

So, if anyone has come across something alike, I would like to hear from you how this has to be solved. Or, if anyone else has a suggestion, that would be great as well.

Answers (0)