cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget versus Actual using Profit & Loss Templates

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created five profit and loss templates and want to compare them to the budget.

Can't find anyway of doing this.

Can anyone help ?

In the budget report menu you can only select the main budget. I would like to be able to select the profit and loss templates I have created.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Colin

The Financial Report Templates can only be applied to non budget reports. In budget reports you can only select scenarios such as the main budget or any others you have created. The best way to achieve what you want is to write your own custom reports in XL Reporter, Crystal Reports or even Microsoft Excel using ODBC links.

It is a pity that SAP has not extended the template function to the budget reports, but I would suggest you raise a DRQ (development request) as a message on the support portal.

Kind regards

Peter Juby

Former Member
0 Kudos

How quick are you?.

What tables do you think I would need to include as data sources. JDT1, OACT , where are the budgets located?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Colin,

Budget table include OBGT, BGT1, OBGS and OBGD in 2005 version. It should the same in 2007 too. OBGS is only for scenario. You need to check the relationship between these tables and others.

Thanks,

Gordon

Answers (0)