cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text Doesnt Display

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I had a InfoObj 0CO_ITEM_TX(Ref CO Doc Item Text) in Datasource 0CO_OM_CCA_9 mapped to R/3 Field SGTXT. This Infoobj is a just a attribute and hence no way I can add this to a dimension of a Cube.

So I had done the following steps:

1)Made a Zobject called ZREFDOC and added 0CO_ITEM_TX as its attribute.

2)Added ZREFDOC in the Infsources, TR and finally DSO and Cube and loaded the data.

Now my question is,,

i)I can see this 0CO_ITEM_TX in the DSO data fields, but y i cannot see in the output of DSO.?

ii)I built a Query on this Cube, but I donu2019t get the ref doc no: text , I just get the same ref doc no: as both key and text

I was on the pretext that adding this 0CO_ITEM_TX as a attribute of ZREFDOC, would pull the data to both ZREFDOC and 0CO_ITEM_TX.

Please help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since your text is coming from the your source as a part of the data source.

You have to add the infoobject into DSO as data filed ,which you want to load the text and thgen add into the cube and then use it in the report.

Dont confuse it with the cocept of diaply text or master data as we do in master data objects.

Thats not possible here becasue you dont have a master data or text data source separately updating the master data object.

So create a new Z infoobject template of 0CO_ITEM_TX add it to the DSo and update it from the source field.

Then add it in the cube and update it from the DSO

then use it in the query as rows of the report infromt of the infoobject for which it is bringinf the text or put it in the drilldown as the text and ask the users to drill down on it see the text.

What you are trying to do is not possible in this case.

i)I can see this 0CO_ITEM_TX in the DSO data fields, but y i cannot see in the output of DSO.?

Thats becasue it is the navigational attribute of one of the data fields.

Thanks

Ajeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajeet,,

Thanks for ur Reply and sorry for the delay.

i solved this problem, by just changing the 0CO_ITEM_TX to a display attribute instead of Exclusive attribute,,

And then changed the whole Data flow , to get the rt data.

Closing this with rewards