cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM collect pattern

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have defined a BPM collect pattern based on the example pattern that comes with PI. When I test this in the PI development system, everything works OK. All messages with the same correlation are collected during 5 minutes and then sent to the target system.

Next I transported this solution to the acceptance system, performed the same test with the same messageset, but this time the message weren't collected in the same BPM: each message created its own instance of the BPM.

So now I have two BPM objects: one from DEV and one from ACC which are the exact same. The only difference is that the one in the DEV works, and the one in the ACC doesn't.

Does anyone have an idea what might cause this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem solved. The namespace in the ACC environment didn't match the namespace in the message used for some strange reason.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

one reason could be the queues (you should check SMQ2).

Otherwise it seems to be a correlation problem.

Regards

Patrick

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

must be a correaltion problem. Are you testing with the same set of files u used in Dev? Do they have the same value in the correlation fields?

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

@Patrick: the queues aren't the problem. The message are not stuck in the queue.

@VijayaShankar Konam: I am using the same correlation field, which has the same value for both DEV and ACC messages. In both cases I'm using the same messageset. In other words, there is no difference in the message content.