cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exporting to PDF shrink the fontsize

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Crystal shrinks the font size while exporting to the pdf.

In report fort size is 8 but in PDF it seems like 7

i found one registry than you can add in registry and its work fine but you use registry then its cutting text at right handside for RTF Formula

I have RFT formula and passing values runtime so its cut text truncating text right hand size.

Anybody face this problem and anybody have solution then really appreciate

Kalpesh rathod

if you have solution then reply me at kapudotrathodatgmaildotco

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to design reports with groups then I would suggest you to post a query in design section of the Forum as it is monitored by design experts and they will be able to give you proper direction effectively.

You will find it under the Business Objects - Crystal Design section.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Amit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

The font registry key fix is a work around. The reason we shrink the font when exporting to PDF is to avoid having text cut off. You can either have the font shrink or not, but if you are getting the font cut off, you may have to redesign the report to get around that.

Best Regards,

Jonathan

Former Member
0 Kudos

After using the registry its cutting off font only for RTF Formula not for others and i have designed 100 reports now how can i redesign 100 reports again.

Thanks

kalpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

The only other thing is to ensure you have the latest service pack for your version of Crystal Reports.

You can try different font combinations, but if the design of the report is what is affecting the output, there is not much else we can suggest.

Regards,

Jonathan