cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

document entry in VKDFS and VBUK

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI all,

We created a sales order and processed it and all of a sudden had a physical failure and so we had to undo all sales order created during that day.

Now the entries dont exist in vbak or vbap, and for that matters in no other table but VKDFS and VBUK.

Now the issue is when we do a VF04, we still have an entry for this document. I debugged the whole process and figured out that removing it from those two tables will do the trick.

Can you suggest how this can happen [ the order not in any tables but only two billing tables ]

and should i look for this order in any other document ?

thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would suggest to write to SAP about this. If they don't find the cause, they'll provide a utility report to clean up the mess. We have experienced some funky updates 1-2 times, which SAP could not explain (the data got fixed though), but I've never experienced anything like this. This seems to be a serious issue, you might need to get your Basis involved too.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member

I think when you say undo you have deleted the sale orders. Normally when sale orders are deleted the relevant entries from the corresponding tables will also be deleted.

The problem you are facing does occur at other places also albeit rarely. Removing the entries in VKDFS for the affected documents will not harm in any way and you can proceed with that. With regards to removing the entries in VBUK (I think there will be an entry in VBUP also) it really doesnt matter as you are not going to deal with that document again. There are reports available to clean up unwanted entries in document flow for eg. SDVBFA00, for updating status tables (VBUK/VBUP) report SDVBUK00.

Anyway as Jelena suggested the best thing is to write to SAP.

Regards,

GSL.