cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Currency issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We have a scenario of Export projects where we have to create sales order currency in USD,EURO etc.

The controlling area currency is INR.

All expenses will be in INR but the revenues will be in USD.

How to map this scenario ? When I am creating Project in INR in the cost of revenue is in USD is not getting flown in Project reports.How to go ahead ? Wht shuld be the checkpoints ?

Pl suggest.

Rgds

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikrishna,

what do u want, do u want to report in INR or USD. Then u have to used currancy transaction ratios in fi. there u have to specify what the currancy ratios in INR and USD. like this u can go then u have some result.

if u dont mind can u explain clear picture of ur requirement:

WHICH IS COMPANY, WHICH ONE IS COMPANY CODE, WHERE R THE PLANTS R LOCATED, AND WHAT THE PROJECT. WHAT U TAKEN AS WBS ELEMENTs. if ur proding data they we look for further.

thanqu

raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rasam,

Can you explain little more on the following line in your query

(When I am creating Project in INR in the cost of revenue is in USD is not getting flown in Project reports.)

I am getting bit confused..

Regards,

Ashok Sangal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We are creating sales order in USD for export projects.The Machine manufacturing is done in India, expenditures are done in INR for projects I defined currency as INR.

In project reports the revenue column shows values as zero as the report currency is in INR. I want system should convert the USD in INR. in standard reports. How to achieve this ?

Rgds

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

use cji3 report for project cost and choose column transaction currency

all currency conversion rates must be set for conversion - check with your FI guys

CN41 report will only give controlling area currency

cost elements reports you can change the currency - use the currency button red button with dollar sign

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

pls. go to t-code RPO0, go to report currency,

set watever currency u want to set Controlling, object or transaction and save that.

then open the report.. u will be able to see the report in ur desired curency.

regards

ashis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You sound like an expert in project systems. Can you please advise how to make the overhead allocations (t.code CJ45) transaction currency to adopt the object currency instead of the controlling area currency. Currently the transaction currency is adopting from the controlling area currency.