cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pr-po standard workflows

former_member221039
Active Participant
0 Kudos

We have activated std workflows of pr-po in development client and tested.

We have hr organisation structure for our payroll module and we have developed simple organisational unit thru ppocw, we created Org & Staff(WF) and we are using this with our PR-PO std workflows. While creating this Org & Staff (WF), we have got Information messge "Inconsitence in SOBJ",

Thru request number we moved from customising client to development client for testing. PR-PO transport requests are moved and we are testing and working fine the std workflows of PR-PO with PR-PO i have release strategy.

Now the question, with the information "Inconsistency in SOBJ" will there be in any problems in Quality Server while moving the Transport requests.

Please let me know whether the same will work in Quality & Production or wud there be any transport issues.

Thanks & regards

Srihari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Run this program RHSOBJCH to fix this problem.

Regards, IA

former_member221039
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi

AFter running the program still finding information inconsistency on account of hr structure.

Pl advise further if any

regards

srihari

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

run this report RHTTCP77. Actually they are mentioned in the Trx SWU3 itself.

Regards, IA

former_member221039
Active Participant
0 Kudos

thanx,

i have one more issue,

what are the std ws have to be activated in cross application components related to wf.

currently i have a lot of wf (ws76900014,ws20000104, etc....) are not activated in cross application wf components, still i am able to trigger wf for pr.

kindly note we are restricting only on std workflows for our requirement, and we are not going for either customising or development of wf.

i am a functional consultant, don't have enough support from wf admn or technical or basis side. pl help in advising

with regard to ca components of ws (workflow, which are to be activiated mode

Not clear with regard to cross application components fo workflow activation, which are to be activated & which are not required, pl guide

regards

srihari

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no need to activate all of them and as you did , just activate the one which is required.

Regards, IA

Answers (0)