cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM 2007 - Internet Sales Step-by-Step document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

As per note 544843 I am looking for a document which is supposed to be accessible on the SAP Marketplace but I have not been able to locate it.

Document Name is: SAP Internet Sales: Implementation & Configuration - Step-By-Step

Where can this document be found?

Maximum points for the correct answer.

Many Thanks

Panduranga

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nelson_raj2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a building block guide for SAP CRM Version 4.0. We had utilized it for 5.0 as well, and most of the configurations would be the same even for SAP CRM 2007. Do have a look and let me know.

http://help.sap.com/bp_crmv340/crm_de/BBLibrary/Documentation/C14_BB_ConfigGuide_EN_US.doc

Thanks & Regards,

Nelson S Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nelson

C14 is specific to CRM 5.0 and prior I believe. Best Practice C74 is correct for Internet Sales for CRM 2007.

In C74 specific mention is made of note 544843 in the event of issues in configuration, therefore I can only assume the document I seek is a separate document and not a Best Practice guide.

Thanks

Panduranga

nelson_raj2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I have understood correctly your issue is that you went through C74 - E-Service Building Block Guide, and found a reference for the SAP Note 544843, which in turn refers to the "SAP Internet Sales Configuration and Implementation."

Have you checked for the date of the SAP Note? It is dated 26.08.2002, which is prior to the release of even CRM 4.0! It refers to the above document on the SAP Service Marketplace. The note is Release Independent, however, it is clear that the issues mentioned are for SAP CRM 3.0!

Further if you check the link below, these are the latest guides that were published for CRM 2007, which does not contain C14 - Internet Sales. C74 as I mentioned before, is for E-Service or ICSS (Internet Customer Self Service), which is different from Internet Sales.

http://help.sap.com/bp_crmv12007/CRM_DE/BBLibrary/html/BBlibrary.htm

Going by the above, I feel I have sent you the absolutely perfect document, please correct me If I'm wrong!

Thanks & Regards,

Nelson.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Looks like the folks at SAP don't even know the document I'm referring to.

Closing this thread

Regards

Panduranga