cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional Quantities modification in outbound delivery creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a case. We need to create an outbound delivery by BAPI_DELIVERYPROCESSING_EXEC

and we want to modify the Additional Quantities of IS - OIL fields

Material Temperature (MTTMP), Test Temperature (TSTMP), Test Density

(TDICH), Density at standard/base conditions (BDICH).

The thing is that in SAP Release 4.72 we didn't find a standard bapi or

function module to do that.

How can we solve this?

Best Regards,

Pablo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think it can be done through convergen group. there may other option by HPM default. If the material is active then it will pop up the screen of the default value where you can change the test temp and test density.

Pravin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pravin/pablo.,

i would like to konw the reason for changeing the Addition QTy in delivry .Hence based on the Conversion we are selecting in the materail master is oil view .its goes to the Qci calculator. based on the setting. and calculation its giving the Add UOM..

thn wts the purpose of changing the ADD Qty UOM?

or they might of not usinf this QCI...

if we are not using the QCI its possble to Get the ADD UOM like density,test temp ect ./.

i not come acroos this senarion pls ..

tel me its possible to get the ADD UOm with out ? QCI..?

Thanks and regards

RAJA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

not sure of what exactly you're doing but usually BAdI OIB_QCI_ROUND_QTY Method: ROUND_QTY.

is being used to do this kind of thing. But be careful you can really get stuff very wrong here.

Cheers,

ML

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You may have to use a Z Function module combining BAPI_DELIVERYPROCESSING_EXEC and "BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE_OIL" . The later will allow to input values for QCI parameter and quantity for additional UoMs.

Trust it helps.