Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Quality Notification not working

paul_gloede
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are trying to Create a Quality Notification via the Action Box. Here is where we are at so far:

While in a Notification of type "Quality Concern", we click on the 'Create Quality Notification' in the Action Box. The popup "Notification Type for New Notification" is displayed. We enter a custom Notification Type and click the green check. Then another popup is displayed where I can enter details about the material/plant/purchasing doc/description/etc. After clicking the green check, the following message appears..."Quality Notification will be created after saving". When we click the "Save" icon, the initial notification screen appears with confirmation that the Notification was saved.

When I perform a search for the new Notification that should have been created, nothing exists. Instead, I locate it via search and with a status of "Outstanding". Am I missing some configuration to complete the workflow? I did create the WF-BATCH user and when checking the trace file, I did see that this user did create the new notification successfully with no authorization errors.

There must be some configuration I am missing, but I can't find it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Paul

1 REPLY 1

paul_gloede
Participant
0 Kudos

The Create Quality Notification function via the Action Box (ie. Child notification) is working. The matchcode functionality is what led me to believe the Create Notification was not working.