Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reposting plannig values on cost centers

adam_sobkowicz2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hello

I would like to have posibility to reposting planned cost from one cost center to another. In actual I can do it with T-Code KB11N so what to use in planning. At this time

I can see that from one cost center I can change planned value in KP06 and I can add the same value to another with KP06 too. Is it possible to do it in one transaction?

I know that I can do periodic reposting but I don't want to bulid cycles for every reposting.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

adam_sobkowicz2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for your answers.

But as I can see KP97 is for copy planned values not for reposting planned values.

I would like to have something like KB11N in actual, what I mean

eg.

CCtr 1000:

40000 planned value 2000$

I would like to repost part of above value to another CCtr, after reposting I would like to have

CCtr 1000

40000 planned value 1000$

CCtr 2000

40000 planned value 1000$

After KP97 I got something like below:

CCtr 1000

40000 planned value 2000$,

CCtr 2000

40000 planned value 2000$

I know that are planned values and not actual but ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adam, Since the plan data can be overwritten any number of times in KP06, there is no need to have transaction similar to KB11N as we have seen in actuals. Kindly bear with me. Cheers!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Adam, Yes You can use KP97 to copy plan data from one cost center to another cost center. You need to take the target cost centere in the top entry and the source cost center as Template Cost center. If you want to add the plan value of one CC to another CC plan value, select the radio button 'do not change'. If you have issue, pl revert back. Trust this helps much! Cheers,

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello

You can use the planning aids you can copy the plan from one cost center to another using KP97

Regards

madhav