cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process Order delivered quantity reduction after UD (321 or 309 mvnt)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have a following business scenario :-

An Insp lot (04) is generated after a GR against a Process Order for every batch, while making UD i can post the quantity to new material.

Problem :-

In the order i already have the 'Delivered quantity' when I make the GR (101 mvnt) say for e.g 100 kg and I have 2 batches of 80 & 20 kg with two inspection lot open say A & B

With the inspection lot B I can post the 20 kg quantity to a new material.

But when I post to the new material the 'Delivered Quantity' in the order is not reduced accordingly which is creating problem. It remains 100 kg and its expected to get reduced to 80 kg as i have posted 20 kg against the new material.

Is there any OSS note which fixes this issue or do you know the workaround ???

Thanks in Advance

jagdish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

dhaval_choksi3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hy Jagdish,

If you have made GR of 100 kg then how you expect that system should saw 80 kg.Just because you have done stock transfer of 20 kg to the other material.

If you want to incorporate such kind of process in your process order than you have to do GR as,

80 kg of Header material X

20 kg of Material Y as Co-Product / Byproduct.

Then you will find 80 Kg in that Delivered qty and 20 kg stock to that new material.

Regards,

Dhaval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

it is correct only...you r understand is not correct.

When you do GR to Process order, the qty is getting updated to process order as delivered qty. Hence when you do GR for 100 kg, it will get updated in process order as 100 KG delivered and status becomes DLV.

In that deliverered qty when you do UD, 20 qty has been transferred to other material whcih will not get updated to process order..i.e actualy you have produced 100 kg right hence process order is already completed..hence if you want to produce more, you need to do the GR for 20 more qty after removing GR tick in process order.

I hope you are clear