cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WBS Element in OKB9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How do i assign a default WBS element for a cost element in OKB9. I see only Cost Center and order but not WBS element in OKB9, is there any thing i need to do to activate it. By the way we have also implemented project Systems.

Best Regards,

Roville

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

srinivasa_maruvada
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Standard SAP does not allow to assign WBS element to TCode OKB9.

Srinivas

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Roville,

It's not possible via OKB9. You can use substitution instead (OBBH).

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

Thanks for your reply, could please tell me how do i creste a subsitution to let a cost element flow to a WBS element + Cost Center as default.

Regards,

Roville

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Roville,

Create your prerequisites in OKC9 for the cost elements, and substitute WBS with a value you want to adjust to it. Check this note (Note 842318 - Frequently asked questions about validations + substitutions) or see this link http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_03/helpdata/EN/27/06e23954d9035de10000000a114084/frameset.htm for further info.

Regarding cost centre; is your WBS true or statistical one? If it's statistical, define the cost centre in the master data of the WBS. If it's true, you can define the default cost centre in KA02 along with the subsitution.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

Thnaks for your promt Reply. i am still a bit confused on how to default the WBS element in OKC9 and also the Cost center would be statistical and i cannot default it in KA02 since different company codes would have different Cost Centers. A detail explanation on how to solve this would be appreciated since i never used subsitutions and only familar with OKB9.

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Roville

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Roville,

If the cost centre differs for company code, you can substitute it as well depending on the company codes. Please, read the link I provided - it gives ultimate explanantion for the usage of this tool.

Regards,

Eli