cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

capturing service tax categories during FB60/MIRO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is with reference to the service tax categories, which is required during monthly return in India.

To the best of my knowledge, SAP does not have any standard solution to capture these servie tax categories during transaction entry till date.

There are almost 102 categories defined by Govt of India for different kind of services. These categories are need to cature during transaction and will used later in filling return.

I am trying to find a filed which is available in FB60/MIRO and FBL3N so that what transaction recorded in service tax payble GL, will have trace of services.

Please suggest which filed i should use in FB60 or MIRO, which will have F4 help and also appear in FBL3N.

Please reply.

Regards

DD

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DD,

We have solved a similar problem using text keys. Under SPRO GL Accounting -> Business transactions -> GL Account postings -> Carry out and check document settings -> Define texts for line items, define keys for service tax categories like ST1, ST2 with descriptions. These can be selected from F4 help and entered by the user during invoice entry. You can see them in FBL3N, filter and sub-total it.

Regards

Sharabh