Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM Alert Process Number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a BPM scenario.

Start>Receive1->SynSend1->SynSend2>AsySend3>Stop.

(SynSend1--->SynSend2 are inside each block.)

I have defined an alert in the BPM and inside alert message the BPM process number is working fine.

Suppose if an alert happend in the SynSend2 and user is getting a mail of alert as

"Process Number 0000124".

If we go to SXMB_MONI_BPE and select this process 0000124 it will not be available for restart.

but you can find a the restart option for process 0000122.(this is the subWorkflow).

How can get the subwork flow number(0000122) inside the Alert so that business user can sort the message directly from the monitor and restart it ?

Regards,

Sunil.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to

SXMB_MONI_BPE ( T.code )>Diaglonosies process with errors>select the monotoring period->Select teh message and restart the workflow.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know the t-code to restart the message.

What my query is that how can the exact BPM process number can be triggered in the Alert Message.

So that the business user can take the process number from his inbox and restart the BPM through the SAP XI monitor.

If the alert is throw inside a block the, the Process number in the alert message will be that of the Block.

But the restart will be possible for the workflow process instance. Here there is a mismatch in the process numbers(ex. Block=24 , subworkflow=22).........

Hope i made my requirement clear.

And this process numbers are system generated. Is there is any work around for this?

have any one already tried this?

awaiting for your reply.

Regards,

Sunil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it possible to change the process number of the BPM alert message, which is coming into the alert inbox?

Regards

Sunil.

Answers (0)