Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error determining posting period(info structureS008,variant ,RC 3)" addin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am having one issue with my current project.The issue is

Error determining posting period (info structure S008, variant XX, RC 3)" error when trying to add material 10000 on line item 11 onto the existing order.

The actual issue is our user by mistake entered date in Sales Order with Header material in Billing plan tab-->Billing date entered as 31.12.1950 for milestone billing.Now when i am in change mode it is displaying as current date ,but where as in display mode ,it is diaplaying as 31.12.1950.Table also showing the same as display value only.The correspond table is FPLT-AFDAT

Now user wants to add one more lineitem to this header material.It is preventing and throwing error like above.

We are in ECC5.0.

Kindly help me out how we can change the date field to current date ?

Thanks&Regards

SaiDev

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you are using the milestone billing then the billing date has to come from the milestone (If the "sales document date" check box in the milestone is ticked.)

Kindly check the dates of the activity/WBS to which the milestone is assigned to and then copy the dates for billing plan again.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hemant,

We are using Milestone billing .Yes it is ticked Sales Document date.

We have made such changes even after that FPLT-AFDAT showing date as 31.12.1950.

Is any SAP note available to correct this error ? or anything ?

Thanks &Regards

SaiDev

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I close this tread because the last action was before two months