Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

BUPA_MAIN BDOC Error 00 55 - Fill in all required entry fields

Hi All,

We have CRM 5.2 and i am currenlty having issues with BDOC Error 00 55 from CRM to R3.In our system we have custom code for business partner details changing where we have commit which results in creation of the BDOC.

When we end time slice the custom identification details the BDOC that is generated has the central_data section which is empty i.e the following fields are coming as blank.

CENTRAL_DATA->DATA->BP_CONTROL->CATEGORY

CENTRAL_DATA->DATA->BP_CONTROL-> GROUPING

CENTRAL_DATA->DATA->BP_CENTRALDATA->PARTNERLANGUAGE

CENTRAL_DATA->DATA->BP_CENTRALDATA->PARTNERLANGUAGEISO

CENTRAL_DATA->DATA->BP_PERSON->FIRSTNAME

CENTRAL_DATA->DATA->BP_PERSON-> LASTNAME.

The BDOC goes successfully but it deletes the name1 on sd customer. After that if we have any other change to the same bp then that errors out with error message 00 55 i.e. Fill in all required entry fields.

We have observed that in our custom code there are other places where we call the commit which generates the BDOC and those have central_data section populated with the above mentioned fields and it doesnt delete the name1 on sd customer.

It would be great if anyone can suggest if they have experienced a similar problem with business partner replication from CRM to R3 and how they resolved the same.

The thing to note here is that the ISU BP still has the name and is not deleted but name1 deletion only occurs for SD customer.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jessica

Tags:
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question