Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

tds issue

Dear all,

my client deduct 10% on advance payment itself, In invoice they catch tds for remaining 90%. when they clearing it should adject. but TDS shows in debit side. i want to clarify this.

pl guide me.


Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question