cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Assignment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

While assigning Company Code to Controlling area. I get following error message.

*Data in company code NT01 is not maintained.

Assignment control requires that the currency, fiscal year variant, and chart of accounts are all maintained in the company code. At least one of these settings is not maintained in company code NT01*

But when I go to company code I didn't find currency, fiscal year variant, and chart of accounts.

Could you please help me in this case.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Naveed,

Please check the assignment between company code and chart of account in OB62 transaction.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to OX19, select your controlling area and click on blue lens on top left. Now check whether you have maintain datas like currency, Fiscal Year Variant etc.,

Now double click on Assignment of Company Code and ensure that the company code is assigned there.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi lakshmi,

The data is already maintained in Controlling area. as per error mesage above these data needs to be maintain in Company code & these data can't be seen in company code.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Naveed

For Company Code currency, you can check in ox02 Datas like Fiscal Year Variant, Currency in Credit Control Area in OB45.

Have you checked in these T.Codes ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi