cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Serial No in stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI PP Gurus,

Can anybody tell how to delete the serial no from system.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to IQ02 --> Give the material and serial number --> (Go to the top menu) Mat.Serial number --> Functions --> Deletion flag --> Set.

Well its not possible to delete the serial number ,however you can cancel the serial number assignment.

You can go for ABAP code for not displaying.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi bramhankar,

thanks for the reply,

Now i have already set the deletion flag for that serial no and also created a seletion profile for the IQ09 screen in that screen if i select the that selection profile i could not see the deletion flag set serail nos. I could only select the sel profile in IQ09 screen, but i want to see the seril no through MMBE screen, for that i can go through MMBe--> Serial/ Equipment no.

but the problem is there only after clickin on that system shows all the serail no which has status DLFL( Deletin flag) too, i want to select that selection profile which i have made, automatically or default when i select the serial no/Equipment in Mmbe scren. How can i do that.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the Equipment master of the Material with the serial number, you will be finding a field called as system status and the user status such as AVLB, ESTO, ECUS etc.

If you want to see go to MMBE & keep the crsor on the particular stock line & the menu Environment -->equipment/serial numbers, then serial numbers will be displayed.

Goto IQ03 enter your material then from the menubar environment. And you can use IQ09 to display , IQ02 to change the material serial number , IQ04 -create serial number

Regards,

R.Brahmankar