cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a typical scenario , User creates a order- delivery - billing. And user comes to the change mode of the sales order and enters reason for rejection and cancels the order.

So i want to restrict the user. But here most of the time it happens that user delivers the order partially and after which if order from his customer is not confirmed , he cancels the order in the above way.

Can i control through any user exit and if please guide.

thanks,

guru prasad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Guru Prasad

In two ways, we can achieve this

- through basis and

- through user exit

If you go with first option, you can control user id wise changes cannot be made in VA02.

If you go for user exit, you can control in such a way that in VA02, the reason for rejection cannot be selected and even if anybody is selecting that, it cannot be saved.

To achieve this, you can try with User exits in the program MV45AFZZ - USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT

or

User-Exits in program MV45AFZB - USEREXIT_CHECK_VBAP

This user exit can be used to carry out additional checks (e.g. for completion) at item level.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thank you,

But can guide how to find out that this particular user exit MV45AFZZ_USER EXIT_VBAP suits this requirement and if so how and what should i tell ABAPER to include in the program.

And in which include programme.

Also i want to restrict this to a particular user only.

Kindly once again guide me.

thanks,

guru prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

go to se37 and write mv45 afzz u find second or third.

regards,

venkataswamy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friend,

Can you be a bit clear about how to proceed Please.

thanks

guru prasad

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Guru Prasad

As you would be aware the field name for Reason for Rejection is ABGRU.

So what you have to tell to your ABAPer is that he has to write a code in such a way that in VA02, no modifications is allowed in this field and if anybody make changes in that, system should throw an error message. I am sure, your ABAPer can do this.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi