cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lsmw

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i have done one lsmw recodring...i want to skip 1 screen while recording...(but in my recording i have done for all screens).is it possible through subroutine?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

For the T-code VB02 you are doing recording right. In the second screen you have one table, in that you may have 1 to 40 records. In this case record all 40 records for this table. And then test it . It will work properly.

Actually Table controls can not be handled by LSMW Recording for multiple records. But LSMW can support for fixed number of records.

In your case if that table contains always 40 records then you have to record all 40 records. And remaining part of recording is same.

Hope this will be useful for you.

Regards,

Tirumala Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

for situations like this ... i think its better to use DIRECT INPUT menthod...........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which tcode u recording? Better u have to record once again.. Because what ever u r recording that way oly data will upload...

u want 2 skip any recording ?

Regards:

Prabu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i am recording vbo2 transaction...for the first screen agreement suppose for 41...for the next screen..one table will appear..it may contain 1 record or it may contain 40 records...i have recorded for only one record...that's why while testing it is taking only 1 record...any idea how to acheive this?