cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updateroule with formula or routine?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have forecastdata and want to compare forecast from last week with this weeks forecast. Therefore I want to create a seperate keyfigure B (forecast from last week)

In my ODS I have 0calweek, zcalweek in the key and Keyfigure A, holding each week with acutal forecast data.

For example:

0calweek = 35.2008, zcalweek = 36.2008, A=2

0calweek= 36.2008, zcalweek = 37.2008, A=5

Now I want to load data to cube according to the following logic where I have 0calweek and keyfigure B

Find zcalweek, where zcalweek = 0calweek and return A.

In can not use variable- offset in report.

Is it possible to solve this with a formula or do I need a routine? Can you give me example or some links?

Thanks for your help

Birgit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i've did it with a routine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are consultants who have to do each week a forecast for the next 11 weeks.

They have to tell us in week 35.2008, how many visits they will do in 36.2008, 37.2008 and so on till 45.2008

In week 36.2008 they have to do forecast from 37.2008 to 47. 2008.

I solved this with a model which saves in 0calweek the week the forecast is given and zcalweek is the week it is ment for. The keyfigure A holds the number of visits for this couple of 0calweek and zcalweek.

In week 35.2008 are planed 10 visits for week 37, in week 36.2008 just 8 visits still planed fot the same week.

I want to generate from this keyfigure A a keyfigure B holding the planed visits from week before, a keyfigure C holding planed visits from 2 weeks before, and so on up to 11 keyfigures, so that I can list in columns the "life cycle" of one forecastweek.

For just one 0calweek I can do this with an variable offset but I want to list in rows one years calweeks and in columns for each of this weeks the forecast of the 11 weeks before.

Hope I explained it comprehendible 🐵

thanks for your help

Birgit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you explain the purpose of having 2 calweek?

Is 0CALWEEK represents current week and ZCALWEEK represent next week!

Is the Key figure 'A' represents forecast for ZCALWEEK or 0CALWEEK!

Cheers

Bala