cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to grey out or hide the fields in sales order - delivery tolerance tab and fields in it. How should i do it. Is it through any field exit.

Kindly help me with a solution.

regards,

guru prasad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

By doing screen changes u can do it other wise u can use variant method .your ABAPER will help you out on this ,

i hope it will help full for you .

Best regards,

venkataswamy.y

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear guru prasad

You can try with User exits in the program MV45AFZZ - USEREXIT_FIELD_MODIFICATION

or

go with screen variants as per the link (T.Code shd0)

[Screen Variants |http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/7d/f63a0d015111d396480000e82de14a/frameset.htm]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I would like to know, how will you know that this particular user exit, suits this particular requirement.

Please help me in this regard. As the ABAPER has been asking me which user exit should i use and in which include programme should i include. And what should be included.

Kindly guide me.

thanks,

guru prasad

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Guru Prasad

The simple way to understand how user exit works in sales document, go to IMG -- SD --> System Modifications --> User Exits --> User Exits in Sales.

There just click on left icon for documentation which explains clearly how it works.

Similarly, you can also see the user exits for Shipping, Billing etc., how it works once you click on the respective documentation.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi