cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don't see calendar in crystal viewer XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't see the calendar in a crystal viewer XI report.

Me a red arm appears with one x and on having touched the calendar a message to see it me:

URL: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Setting/Administrador/Configuración%20local/Temp/prompting1.html

Can someone help me?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Patricia,

please give some more details about what you are doing.

In what SDK are you developing COM/NET.

What version of Crystal are you using.

Thanks for some more details

Falk

Former Member
0 Kudos

I see the icon of the calendar, but in the line of below(down) of the icon of the calendar I see a species(kind) of button that Bussiness Objects puts with a white arm inside a red circle, in the following line one i and in following other one i.

The operating system is windows XP and i have then java machine instaled too.

Thank you

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Patricia apologies, but I think the critical questions are:

Are you seeing this behavior when you are using

1) Crystal Reports designer?

2) Business Objects Enterprise?

3) From an application you created?

If this is from your application, are you using Visual Studio .NET, VB 6 or Java?

Ludek

Former Member
0 Kudos

In an application that I have programmed in Genexus and that calls to a report in Crystal XI by means of the Crystal viewer the XI.

It me works quite perfectly less to visualize the calendar in case of the records of dates.

Thank you

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Patricia, I am not familiar with Genexus, but it appears that you would be able to code it using the CR assemblies for .NET as well as using the CR RDC (craxdrt.dll). Depending on the SDK you are using, please post this query as follows:

RDC:

Legacy Application Development SDKs

.NET assemblies:

.NET Development - Crystal Reports

Ludek

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Change Crystal Report's prompt.dll viewerXI into that of Crystal Report XI and it worked.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Patrica,

The issue you are facing is on development or deployment machine?

If you are having issue on deployment environment then I would suggest to copy Prompting folder or calendar.gif image from your development machine to deployment machine.

Right click on red x click on properties->check the path from where it is pointing to might be image of calendar does not exist their or might be corrupted.

We need to copy it from development machine.

Hope this helps!!

Regards,

Shweta