cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KO88- not able to settle the order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

When I try to settle the order the system throwing the message as "complete allocation structure" KD503. can anyone please tell me where can I do the assignment cost element.

early reply will be appreciated very much.

Thank you

Nivas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

when ever if u want to settle the object, pl follow this procedure; i will give some example.

1)create allocation structure ( in this u have to mention who is receiver and who is sender and allocation cost element)

2)create settlement profle (here u have to mainted allocation structure previous u defined)

3) create order type ( here u ave to mainted settlement profile)

4) creation order based on that order type ( here u have to give settlement rule)

5) run the settlement KO88

this the noraml process

assaign points if use ful

raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

The cost element was not assigned in the source cost element group

former_member210146
Participant
0 Kudos

It seems that allocation strcuture is incomplete. Ensure that you have done the settings for -

Allocation Structure - Assignments (ExCosts) - Source - Your CE or CE Group - Assessment CE (First create the master data with CE Category=42) - OR - Settlement CE (First create the master data - CE Category =21)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the allocation structure (OKOA) you can define the number range for the source cost elements or the cost element group. If you are using the cost element group as the source then update the group in KAH2.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the quick reply.

You mean the cost element has to be assigned in the cost element group, which has been taken as source in allocation structure?