Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIRO interface upload

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've searched the forum and know that there are limitations for MIRO BDC. However, I'd like to post this question to see if anyone can help out.

In MIRO transaction, I have this account assignment field for PO item. I need to populate < 950 items in this account assignment. However, in the account assignment screen, I have a custom Zfield that need to be populated as well. BAPI_INCOMINGINVOICE_CREATE and BAPI_INCOMINGINVOICE_PARK don't support the enhacement of this field. I used BAPI_INCOMINGINVOICE_PARK to park the invoices, and then use BDC trying to populate the zfield for each items (tcode: fvb4). However, the background processing of BDC can only populate the first 8 items (the 8 items you see on the screen), because it doesn't support scrolling of the right bar. It doesn't recognize the items after that, giving me a message that the field(09) doesn't exist on the screen. However, if I use foreground processing, it has no problem populating the fields. Foreground processing is not an option for massive upload of PO account assignment items.

I'm wondering, if there is any other way I can use in BDC to solve the problem?

Edited by: Lily Wu on Sep 12, 2008 11:51 AM

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Restricted to 950.

mike_mcinerney
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I was searching SDN and came upon one of your unanswered questions.

I also have a need to programmatically fill in more than 8 items on the multiple assignment screen.

Did you find a way to do this? Thanks...

...Mike

Michael K. McInerney

Duke University

(919)684-5371