cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to get IGS?

0 Kudos

Hi, I am having an issue displaying Business Graphics "Graphics Rendering Problem". I believe that it is an issue with IGS. How can I make sure that I already have it installed (I read somewhere that it's installed by default) or if I need to get it, where can I find the download. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Best regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hello Walter, Stefan,

Thanks for your help, I was able to find everything, and get everything to work.

Best Regards,

0 Kudos

Hello Michael,

Where can you get the install material of IGS. BTW, my version is NW 645(JC30).

Best Regards,

0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

I read in one of the other treads to use sapcar to uncompress the .sar file? Where do I find this, I tried running the command, apparently it isn't there or isn't set up. Where can I get that?

Thanks again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

I got it with one of the newer SAPGUIs; just search for "sapcar.exe".

greetings, Walter

0 Kudos

Hello Stefan, Thanks for the advice, I checked all those things, and I believe now that I do not have the IGS on my machine. I have gone to sapservice and downloaded the standalone installation .sar file. I will now need to figure out how to install.

Thanks for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

there's a quick simple check, if the IGS is available on your system. Type the url "http://<assumed_igshost>:8030/" in your favourite browser. If IGS is running (and default port 8030 wasn't changed), there will be a status page displayed.

If not, you may additionally have a look at the Windows-Services list for "SAP IGS" and check, whether the service is running (this of course assumes your IGS host is a Windows-machine).

Download is available at the service marketplace. But you are right, latter versions of the WAS perform an IGS installation during WAS installation.

Hope that helps.

Best regards

Stefan