cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PR release strategy issue :

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MM Guru,

I have configured the release strategy with classification with following parameters:

Plant, Account assignment , document type , over all release iten value .

When I am creating the PR with two line item taking two different cost centres and plant then release strategy does not get effected. For one line item release gets effected.

Can anybody has faced same problem then please let me know how to resolve ??

Thnx

AC

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Check you assign value in CL20N for class and char..

Regards,

Mahesh Wagh

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you configure the release strategy for overall that means you will see release strategy at header level

it will not be at item level

now you are saying that you see the release strategy for one line but not for other line

that means your release strategy is item level.

now if you want overall than vlaue field should be GFWRT

for item level value field will be GSWRT

now if it is overall than go to your doc type config and make sure for your document type overall release is checked here.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Please check the mutiple radio button is triggered for the plant charactersitic in CT05, if you are creating PR for different plants in multiple line items.

Pleasez also check with same plant in two line items,, in this case release strategy will trigger.

thanks,

sudhakar

bhardwaj_hg
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Amit

Your release strategy with classification means header level release.

so you can give cost centre and plant same line item wise.

and make sure your cost centres to define in characterstic values.

Regards

Laxman

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

probably u might not assigned the second plant in the characterstics so please check up .

Rgs

Former Member
0 Kudos

First please check all you inputs in the PR i.e. Plant, Account assignment, document type, PR Value

is same as maintained in RS.

Pls try

(1) By creating a separate PR for 2nd item (for which RS is not getting triggered) else

(2) By entering same plant and cost for both the items.

If still not getting triggered after changing cost centre then problem might be with class of the PR. Pls check whether the Cost Centre characterisitc is added in the PR class or not?

*You might get same clue while comparing cost centres also.

and campare both that then

Points are helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pls check whether you maintained document types & account assignment categories in each plant correctly.

Then you simulate seperately for each plant then you could trace the error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether the account assignment and amount given for second items are within the limits mentioned in release strategy

regards

vithal