Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Records not getting updated properly

Hi Experts,

We are facing a peculiar problem with correct updation of records in a custom Z-table.

Let me explain the situation in detail:

This is a KPI Picture Report.

We have a table called Picture Table where we are capturing order related entries.There is another table called Confirmation Table which contains the details of the confirmations done against the orders.

The program logic checks the confirmations done against each order and then updates the Net Confirmation Quantity field of the order in the Picture table.

For a particular order,confirmations can be done on different days of a week.Say for Order 1 (Order Qty = 100),confirmations were done on two consecutive days with quantities,say 10 and 30. When the program runs for all orders created in a week, it misses some confirmations,say 30 in this case.This gives a wrong picture to us. On the other hand,if we identify such orders and run the same program for these orders,the confirmations are correctly captured.

Hence,my question to you is:

Is there any chance that the update is not happening when the program is run for a bulk of orders?

If not,then how is it that when i run the same program for a week,some confirmations are not captured,but when the orders are identified and the same program is run,we get the correct picture?

Tags:
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question