Did you mean: 

Error in Remittance challan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

When i am running the remittance challan TCode:J1INCHLN

I am getting the error message

No unpaid tax line exist for the given selection criteria

This i am doing for a bank account for TDS challan remittance.

I have also checked tables WITH_ITEM and BSIS.

Please help me as the issue is very urgent.Points will be rewarded for the suitable one.

Best Regards

Jaydeep Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tried your way but still getting the same probs

Section code updated in MIRO document

tax type maintained

WHT tax code maintained

Tax rate maintained

Open item management status checked

what else could be there ????///// Please help me out

Regards

Jaydeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok i will try and let you know for the same,but i went for the MIRO and saw that there was no pop up generated for the withhoding tax and the same scenario happened with tax code W3 and all other enteries zero.

Aniways i will try u r way once

Can u please do tell me reason where it is going wrong ??

Regard

Jaydeep

saikrishna_vallurupalli
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please check the recipient's type, business place/section for the said documents.

without updation of above u can't update the internal challan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Prasad,

I have gone through your procedure and taken one MIRO document. It consisted of only one line item and when i analysed the with holding tax Tab on Top it was showing the tax code W3 but rest all fields zero.

I also checked for Business Place section.It has also been updated

Help me out with this ,

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It means, user deleted the base values in withholding tax pop up while posting the entry.

For confirmation can you pl post two entries in dev/quality client with delete the details in withholding tax pop up and create line for TDS manually in the same document, and another document with out deleting withholding tax pop up while posting the entry.

If you get confirmation this error because of deletion of details in withholding tax pop up and creating TDS line item manually, solution should be you have to post a mannual jv to that extent and issue the TDS certificates to the vendors manually at the time of year end.

There was no standar procedure to resolve this issue. Otherwise you can post this issue to SAP to get any further help.

all the best

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First you can check GL accounts for TDS(like 194c,194j etc.,) in t.code:FBL3N for the current month. If you find any balance in this gl account, take one document as an example.

Then go thrugh the document for all line items, here you can check vendor line item then click on Withholding tab on top side. if you don't find any details in this place, it means while posting of that document, end user may delete the information in automatic pop generated(related to withholding tax code details) during posting of that entry, they will create TDS line item mannually. In this case system won't pick up any line items while doing J1INCHLN.

Let me know if you need any further information.

all the best

Prasad