SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retail Value/Price, Original and Current Price

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In IS retail i understand that we can maintain the current price and original price of article at particular store. Can some one let me know where can we maintain the same? Also please let me know the setting where we can say that the reference is Sending site current price or Receiving site original price when doing transfer from one site to another.

For an article i understand we can maintain the Cost price(Moving average price) and also retail Price , can some one let me know where can we maintain this prices of cost price and retail price.

regards

mohammed

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed

In VKP5 transaction , you change your current price and can save. A pricing document will be created and you can see the price in the Transaction VKP2/VKP3 at any point of time.

Also in VKP5 , you can select " Sales price determining sequence as "6" so that you can see ur Current sales price..in the Final Price Field.

As vijai told ..the cost price you can very well see on the Logistics DC/Store view on Accounting Switch.

Regards

Anis

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can maintain Moving average price and standard price in article master data under Logistics : DC view --Accounting Screen at bottom of this view and double click..into that..u can find the MAP and SP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Regarding orginal price and current price..

Goto T.C - VKP5

you can find orginal price at Final old price and current price at Final price.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed

In VKP5 transaction , you change your current price and can save. A pricing document will be created and you can see the price in the Transaction VKP2/VKP3 at any point of time.

Also in VKP5 , you can select " Sales price determining sequence as "6" so that you can see ur Current sales price..in the Final Price Field.

As vijai told ..the cost price you can very well see on the Logistics DC/Store view on Accounting Switch.

Regards

Anis

0 Kudos

Hi N S Anis Kumar,

I'm trying to change the moving average price as my user entered the wrong figure during conversion.

As mentioned, the moving average price can be seen in the Logistics DC/Store view on Accounting Switch. However, it is grey-out thus it can't be change. Is there any other way that I can make changes to the moving average price?

0 Kudos

Hi Lily,

Please use MR21 to change the price. I am assuming the article is a retail article created with MM41 transaction.

In Retail context, the MAP will be changed for an article and site combination. Once done, the updated price will be available in Logistic views of Retail article master.

Regards,

Amit

0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Thank you for your response, Amit. I've tried to use MR21 but the change was not reflected in MM41, thus I'm not sure if the change is actually made in the system. Even in the logistic view, the old price is still there and grey-out. This further increase the doubt that MR21 actually worked.

Best regards,

Lily

0 Kudos

Hi Lily,

I have replied you on another thread to validate using report MM60 and there are other reports to which shows the MAP of the article.

Do a testing in quality to be double sure.

Regards,

Amit