cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cust Pricing Procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am having one customer and iam having two pricing procedures.

i want to apply 2 pricinmg procedures to that customer based on material codes.

but we can maintain only one cust pricing procedure for that customer.

so how can i get the particulaet pricing procedere in the sales order with the same customer.

i dont want to create one more customer, with the same customer i want to use two pricing procedures.

so how it is possible?

regards,

sumith

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sumith,

I don't under stand why you are asking two pricing procedures for single customer.

If you want to charge different price based on the material for the same customer you can get that requirement through maintaining the condition records with different price for the different materials with the single pricing procedure.

Still you want two pricing procedures for the same customer try with this option.

Define two document types.

Define two different document pricing procedures.

Assign document pricing procedures to document types.

You do the determination of two pricing procedures with two different document pricing procedures,same customer pricing procedure and sales area.

Now you can get the different pricing procedures for the sames customer but with two document types.

I hope this will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we are having two types of materials like services and licenses.

if i sell services, pricing Procedure ABC like this:

Price

+ Service Tax(12.36%)

-

Total

-

If i sell license, Pricing Procedure XYZ like this:

Price

+ CST (4%).

-

Total

-

customer is same with same sales area. i want to use same sales document type for both scenarios.

alreadty two prcing procedures have been configured.

Pricing Procedure has bbe determined like this:

sales area + DPP + CPP = Pric.Prcod

(12341000) + A + 1 = ABC

(12341000) + A + 2 = XYZ

here i maintained CPP as 1 in the customer master record.

so now how can i get XYZ pricng procedure for the Same customer for license materials

Regards,

Sumith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumith,

You have no other option in standard SAP but to go with two different document types having DoPP, say A and B as follows:

sales area + DPP + CPP = Pric.Prcod

(12341000) + A + 1 = ABC

(12341000) + B + 1 = XYZ

Regards,

Anil Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Summith,

I hope you know, how the pricing procedure is determined. So in pricing determination there is no option to determine the procedure on the base of material like for document & customer.

Therefore in your case either you go for different-2 sales document or do manipulation in same pricing procedure

Moreover you can not assigned two pricing procedure with same sales area, DoPP & CuPP.

Regards

San

Edited by: Sanjay Nair on Sep 12, 2008 12:51 PM

0 Kudos

Hi Sumit

as i understood the problem, your main issue is to pick different price for different material.

I would like to suggest that instead of maintaining two different procedure you maintain on eprocedue with Condition Type based on the Material. So it will pick the different price and Taxes accordingly.

Hope it may help you.

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sumith,

I understood your issue:

If you sell service you need:

Price

+ service tax 12.36%

If you sell product you need:

Price

+ CST 4%.

Please not there is ABSOLUTELY NO NEED to create two documents or two pricing Procedures for this.

As your material is defferent, maintian 2 Condition types (one for Service tax & Other for CST). The access sequence for this condition would contain table somewhat like this:

Material / Plant / Regoin / Tax Cl Cust / Tax Cl Material

Now Maintained condition record for the said Condition type & you will see that for Service, 12.36% condition is picked & for Products 4% condition is picked.

Hope this helps...

Give points if useful...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Mumbai

98700 10230

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JIgnesh,

Ok as you said i will maintain one pricing proc like:

Price

+ S.tax(12.36)

+ CST94%)

-

Total

-

For service materials i will maintain condition record S.tax 12.36% and for license materilas 4%.

when i create a sales order for service materials s.tax will be picked and CST will not be picked as i dint manitained CST for this materilas.

1) If i do like this shall i face any proble?

2) as of now i used ABC pricing procedure, and if i add CST condition type in the ABC pricing proce , is there any effect for previous sales order which have been created with this pricing procedure?

Regards,

Sumith

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumith,

Make Services component as a diff division .Which changes ur sales area and hence can maintain 2 pricing procedures.

Revert for further clarification.

Regards

Amit Gupta

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sumith

If you create a new sale document type in VOV8 and assign the same in OVKK to the new pricing procedure, it should work for you. Of course, this new sale document type should be assigned in OVAZ also.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

1. Create new Document Pricing Procedure and Assing this to two Sales Document Types. in VOV8.

2. Assign your two Pricing Procedures to two same Sales Area and Customer Pricing Procedure but Document Pricing Procedure will be different.

Try this and revert back....

Prashant.

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Simuth,

Does both the material belong to same Sales Area? I mean if either Division / Distribution Channel is different then easily maintain two Pricing Procedures for sames Customer based on different Sales Area + Doc Pric. Proc + Customer Pric Proc.

But if your Sales area of the both the materials is same then you need to maintain two Sales Docs types as mentioned above & proceed...

Hope this helps...

Give points if useful...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make use of 2 separate document types with two different 'document pricing procedures' ie., DoPP. Use thes document pricng procedures to determine different pricing procedures.

If the customer orders both these materials, you will have to create two orders with these different document types. This will determine the separate pricing procedures.

Regards,

Anil Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create two sales document types and assign two different document pricing procedures.

In pricing procedure determination assign two pricing procedures for two different combinations.

Sales area - A- A- one pricing procedure

sales area- A-B- another pricing procedure.

Regards,

Chandra