cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price Error in PO Adopted from RFQ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MM Experts,

We are encountering an error when we adopt a service RFQ. We maintained RFQs at different prices for different vendors. When we try to adopt the RFQs in the PO, the system picks up the price of the last RFQ maintained. The system gives the same price for whatever RFQ number that we use (for the same item). This goes for service items only (whether with service master record or none). I do not know if this is a customizing setting or a program error.

Will give points to helpful answers. I would appreciate any input. Thanks! 😃

Regards,

ASP

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

there bis possibility that you have created the service master and put iprice in MMS(model service specification). if yes.

then this is can be reason.

regards

points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Thanks for your immediate response.

I did not maintain a price in MMS of the service master. Besides this also happens to service items without service master records (short text only). Do you have any other idea why this happens?

Would appreciate your feedback

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you rejecting the rfqs with h1 or not fit.if not pl do and accept the selected rfqs then try.

regards

Edited by: RAMESH ARORA on Sep 12, 2008 5:28 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Yes I have rejected the unselected quotations. But when I try to create the PO against the quotation, the system gets the last price maintained (even if it is the rejected price). And whichever vendor I choose, it gives the same price.

dhrubacharan_behera
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ASP

Has your problem ben resolved .I am facing the same problem and unable to find any reason .If you have got any clue please tell what is to be done .This seems a abnormal behaviour of the system.

Dhruba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiii

Please expedite ,the same is happening only in case of service wih item cat D naa.

Because for others sytem is accepting rfq price only.

Regards,

Ayushika Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhruba and Ayushika,

My problem has not been resolved yet. I am still looking at the possible reason for this.

Answers (0)