cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I was created one purchase order, for that material also received.Pur.Order basic requirement was completed.

But, after completion of Pur.Order, material receipt, how to close the purchase order.

In my case, after material receipt, system is allowing me edit the purchase order.

But i don't want to edit or any body to do so.

please help me in this.

regards,

Anand.M (Hyderabad)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

close the po by ticking delivery completed indicator in delivery tab.

add release strategy and version management. every time you will amend the order you have to cancel the po and a new version will be creted during amendment a release procedure will be followed again.

regards

points if helpful/solved

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is No Such Functionality in Standard SAP such that Once Purchase Order qty is Received Fully it will not allow to Edit the Document.

The Possible ways are Configuring Release Strategy / Version Management.

Regards,

Ashok

0 Kudos

Hai,

1.This is a standard SAP functionality to do the amendment of same PO.

2.You can control thro' activating release strategy & also by Version management to track the changes with all details.

former_member335885
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

To close the Purchase ORder follow the below Steps:

1) In Po Item Detail in Delivery Tab Check Delivery Completed Indicator.

2) Select the Line ITems which you want to Cancel/Close then Click on Delete Button / Icon below the Line Items so that If any user tries to change the po, It says po item is deleted.

To Delete Po permanently from System, Please go thru the link:

http://www.sap-img.com/materials/how-to-use-me98-to-delete-po-from-system-completely.htm

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran