cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reporting issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when the user try to enter available vaules in selection screen the fiscal year variable infoobject its dispalying 001 07 actually this value 001.2007. if they enter manually it taking correct values . where can i change this propertiers on this infoobject . can you plz suggest me on this issue.

regards

RK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member595061
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is actually an error which was introduced from the correction described in SAP note 1127407. It is a kernel patch error, which effects all 700 systems with a patch >= 144. The 'correction' causes all '.' to be replaced with a '%'. Since '%20' corresponds to a blank in http code the value 001.2007 gets converted to 001%2007 and is interpreted as '001 07' . The solution is to implement the kernel patch described in note 1160362.

best regards,

Janine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thank you very much for your reply . i asked my basis guys to update the Kernal upgrade . once upgradition is over i will update to the this issue.

regards

RK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thank you very much Janine Gabler also Ajeet .i upgraded the kernol , issue has been solved .

Janine Gabler can you please tell me after upgradition of kernol i need to check any thing in biw system.so i will upgrade same in quality and production system.

Regards

RK

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

in addition check the users profile settings for date display

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can make the related settings in the infooobject 0fiscperiod "Business explorer" tab.

Here you have the option of diplaying the 0fiscperiod either from master data or from infoprovider directly for the displaying values when F4 is pressed.

Also you can change the option whether you want it to be diaplyed as key or text---Right now I think it is text and not key.Make it to key and try it.

Thanks

Ajeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajeet ,

Thank you very much for your fast response . i tried whatever you suggested but same issue

these properties in my infoobject

diplay:key

texttype:default

Bex description :short description

Selection:No selection Restriction

Query Def filter value selection:only values in infoprovider

Query Execution Filter Val. Selectn:only values in infoprovider

Filter Value Repr. At Query Exec.:input field only

Base Unit of Measure:blank

Currency attribute:Blank

do you have any altenate solution

Regards

RK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

try these settings

Display Text

Text Type Default

BEx description Short description

Selection No Selection Restriction

Query Def. Filter Value Selection Values in Master Data Table

Query Execution Filter Val. Selectn Only Posted Values for Navigat

Filter Value Repr. At Query Exec. Selector Box Without Values

rest everything let it be same and let me know.

Thanks

Ajeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajeet,

i tried what ever you suggested but its same issue . shall i need to change any properties in dimension level this particular infoobject

regards

RK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As said I think its the diaply issue with the fiscal period only.

See inb SU01D t-code for the user ID in your BW system and in default tab if the display for date is DD.MM.YYYY

If not then make it like that and then try out.

Thanks

Ajeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ajeet,

its already there in this date fomat in my system .can u please check your system this particular infobject properies under dimension id so same thing i change in my system.

regards

RK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ignore YOUR user id - have you checked the users user id profile setting?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Let me check users id

regards

RK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

IF you are facing the same issue then you can have a check with your user ID as well.

but if it is the issue with the specific users then it is the issue with the settings of there user ID.

Thanks

Ajeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ajeet ,

iam facing this issue my user id & as well as users id . i tried to changing many variable same problem

regards

RK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) Are you facing this issue with all the reports which are based on the selections of fiscal period infoobject??

OR

This isssue is with this specific query only??

OR

The issue is with the queries based on the specific infoprovider??

2)When you press F4 in the selection field for fiscal epriod then you get the values in MMM yy format??

But when you enters the selection in MMM.YYYY format your input is accepted??

Thanks

Ajeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ajeet ,

Many thanks to you replies .

1, i faced this issue on this infoobject where it is existing all infoproviders .

2, when i press and enter the values it taking like this 001 07 actually this value 001.2007

3,if i enter the values with out pressing, taking like this 001.2007

working fine . we know how to enter users dont know how to enter other places. i will catch u ajeet tommorrow.

regards

RK