cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Source path not found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I've modified the message mapping and move to Quality for testing.

Acutally, i've added a new segment in Message mapping and done related mapping in Integration Repository.

It worked well in development and we moved our changes to Quality system.

Here we are getting the below mentioned message..

"The source or target structure has been changed or could not be found in the Integration Repository. The mapping definition contains elements or attributes that do not exist in the changed structure. The relevant entries will be deleted

Source path not found."

But all the chagnes are reflected in Quality system.

Could anyone please let me know what mistake i've done and how to clear that error message.

Thanks in advance!!!

Awaiting your reply!

Best Regards

Prasad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

This message is generally seen whenever you make changes to the data structure and then import that data type to the message editor, however for the rest of the structure the mapping will be same but for the changed structure the mapping will be removed.

But the changes will be reflected as in your case to the target system like quality.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the quick response.

Is this a problem??

I've compared both the development and quality structures and mapping functionality are all same.

Please confirm me is this message seems any problem.

Regards

Prasad

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No This is just a warning message FYI. that the changes to your structure have been made.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Nothing Harmfull

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly have alook at the message structure is the same as the one which you used in development.

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

I think this error is due to one of modified element was not transported to quality system check it once again meanwhile refresh cache, it will work.

former_member183906
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please have a look at the error log to see exactly what fails.

I suppose that your initiator is limited to role + system, and you do not have defined a path for the second system, so AE does not know how to handle that part of the request.

If you can detail what your initiator looks like, and what the error log says, we may be able to give you more detailed help

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. If in your mapping ZIDOC is involved and it has been modified in Dev system then make sure you have imported the latest changes into QA system as well.

2. If you have make the changes in data type and then changes in your mapping then make sure you have transported both data tyep and mapping in to QA system.

I hope it helps.