cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO creator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Where can we see the creator of the Purchase Order in ME23N?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need not to go for version Management specially for this purpose.

In ME23N, on the Very Top of the Screen (just below the Transaction Bar) it shows, Statement as following;

Standard PO 4500000000 created by USER

And Created By is stored in Table "EKKO" under field "ERNAM"

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

If you have version management then u can see it in Header -version tab otherwise u also can see in upper part of the PO with PO no and created by.

regards

Manish Joshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Best way to see the creator of the purchase order is the table of the puchase order.

i.e. EKKO

In EKKO table feild name ERNAM represents the the person who created the purchase order.

Goto SE16- Give table name EKKO-- execute then you will be getting the table name....

I hope it will solve your question...

Thanks

Raja

former_member335885
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

In ME23N you will get it on the top, saying STANDARD PO CRETED BY XXXXX

If you want to view all the po's then go to SE16 and give EKKO and tick output against Po number and ERNAM - created by field and press enter. you will get all the PO's created and by who created it.

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The PO Creator Name will be Pircked from User Master ie SU01 in Address tab Whatever User Name you Mentioned will be Displayed on Creating PO.

Regards,

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vineeth

If you have version management activated then you can see who has created the PO and what time & Date it was created.

Hope this is what your looking for

Regards

Jagadish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have version management then u can see it in Header -version tab otherwise u also can see in upper part of the PO with PO no and created by.

Regards,

Goraksh.