Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Classical Dynpro: How to dynamic. change the text of a textfield on a dynpr

Former Member
0 Kudos

high experts,

in classical dynpro, how can i change the text of a label on runtime. shurely i have "SET PF-STATUS", but i don't know how to change the label (or the text of a textfield). i want to show a list of values in three columns, first column is 2 quarters ago, second column is last quarter and in the third quarter user can enter new values (so that he see's last to quarters). but, i won't label them "2 quarters ago" and so on, i want to label them from now backwards. so if we are in 4th quarter 2008, the columns should ba labeled "3rd Q. 2008", "4th Q. 2008" and "1st Q. 2009", changing every quarter.

Is this generally possible?

Thanks, Harry

1 REPLY 1

kostas_tsioubris
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

as far as I know you cannot change the label on a table control. You can use instead an alv in your dynpro which is more easier to change tha label for each column. Other way is to use a table control but without column name, instead a column name declare use an input field for each column (you can change the attributes of it in order to be only output field) and give values to the fields during runtime.

Kostas