cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report combination of PC, CC & IO - Is it available in standard SAP?

former_member210146
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I am looking for a report that would give me periodical balances for an Account number (Cost Element) for PC/CC/IO

Is there any report that accepts -

CO Area, FY, Period, Co Code, GL Account (Cost Element), Profit Center, Cost Center and Internal Order Report -

as INPUT parameters?

Based on this, I am expecting a report that shows up periodic Financial Data for above mentioned parameters.

Many Thanks...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess the only thing which you can do is try changing the layout of FBL3N for comapny codes. You do have fields of Cost Center, Internal Order & Profit Center there.

Please note that this will be availble at a company code level & not at a controlling area level.

One of my previous clients had a similar requirement.We used this solution which they were ok with. I dont think there is any Std SAP CO report which can give you all this in one report.

Regards,

Sreedhar Chandran

former_member210146
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Sreedhar. Please note that I am looking out for a 'Balances' report and not a line item report. Can you please let me know whether there exists any such report for Balances?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't think there is such a report.

Each of the objects that you mentioned is a characteristic for various reports but ther is no characteristic for the any combination of them.

I did a report based on PC line items because I needed a PC report with the characteristic CC in it

cheers

matej