cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Muliple inspection plan for same material and same usage

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to create multiple inspection plans for same material with same usage.during the inspection lot creation i need to select any one inspection plan.

In standard SAP its not possible.Any user exits available for this..

Regards,

S.P.Selvathangam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member608385
Active Participant

Dear Selvathangam Palanisamy ,

My Dear Shayamal is absolutely correct and we are corrently using this SAP facility. You can create 'N' number of inspectio plans for a material and then whenever the inspection lot will created ( Thru a process order or Manual) then you will get the Inspection Lot Status 'CRTD' (Created mode) then you have to select your Inspection Task list manually by two way...

Either go to QA02 and then select it from the list of multiple plans.

Or you can directly go from QA32 ...select your inspection lot row and directly click on the Inspection Lot icon to go directly to the inspection lot window to slect the Task list.

Further there is no need to remove the Automatic Assignment from the QM View of the Material Master as if there is only one task List then system will automatically assign the TASK LIST, if you deselect it then you have to select in every case.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create multiple inspection plan for a material. In the mateiral master for required inspection type, remove the tick at 'Automatic Assignment'. In this case, the inspection lot will be created but no inspection plan will be assigned to the lot. In the change inspection lot transaction, you can manually assign the required inspection plan.

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey, SP, How did you came to know that it is not available with STD SAP. Quick correction there,,,,,, It is possible with STD SAP itself You can assign a material to n-number of inspection plan and you will get all of them at the time of task list assignment. Regards, Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I know we can create multiple inspection plans for a material.when the inspection lot created automatically how it will choose the required inspection plan.

I will explain my problem.

My material is mold.I am having inspection when it transferred from mould store to Production floor,Production floor to Mould repair shop,Mould repair shop to mould store.

i need inspection lot for all the transfer with diff plan.

In this case lot will be created,then in QA02 i need to change the task list.

But in my case my user need to select which Task list he needs during the creation of lot itself.

Regards,

S.P.Selvathangam

Edited by: Selvathangam Palanisamy on Sep 12, 2008 3:11 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

when you have multipl inspection plan for same material and status sytem will propose which lot you want ,when you go to QA02 and click on tasklist.

(multipl inspection plans should hav the same lot sizes)

-ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

All of first just OFF the check box for "Automatic Assignment" from the inspection set up for the inspection type from the material master QM view.

Then try it boss, Assign the same material to more than one inspection plans.

Create new inspection lot

Then the lot will not get released automatically and the purpose of assigning the task list through QA02 manually.

Regards,

Shyamal