cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reports on asset

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hy ,can somebody tell me how to run a report to see the assets migrated in the system ,with the quantity,not only the value (like the one in information system - asset balances-by asset class?

thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinivasa_maruvada
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the Physical Inventory List at below TCodes. However you need to maintain the check box of incldue asset in inventory list in Asset Master

S_ALR_87011979 - ... by Cost Center

S_ALR_87011980 - ... by Location

S_ALR_87011981 - ... by Asset Class

S_ALR_87011982 - ... by Plant

Cheers

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

but i uploaded some assets -and now i wanna run a report to see if the quantities were right uploaded.

but when i run the report for psychical inventory ,by asset class,it doesn;t display anything,it says that i don't have any data.

srinivasa_maruvada
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check my reply carefully where I metnioned clearly "" However you need to maintain the check box of incldue asset in inventory list in Asset Master ""

Cheers

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christina,

There are actually two ways to include additional fields in your reports. One is to create a custom sort variant (Tcode OAVI) and the other is to enhance a "Data type" from the ABAP Dictionary (Tcode SE11).

To create a custom sort variant, use Tcode OAVI to copy an existing variant and add field ANLA-MENGE (Quantity) to it. Once created, use your new sort variant when you run a report. After the report has finished running, use the "Change layout" button to add the field to the report.

For the second option, there are some great instructions on using the ABAP Dictionary in the SDN Wiki for Asset Accounting. Use the link below:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/erpfi/includeownfieldsinFI-AAstandardALV

Thanks,

Chad

Edited by: Chad Busbee on Sep 12, 2008 9:01 AM

Answers (0)