cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project Cost planning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts !

My question is about cost planning for project. My client want to plan project cost not by year but global via CJ40 with activity type and account on WBS element. When I make it by years, the amount appears in the different PS report, for example : CJ20n planning board, CN41, S_ALR_87013531 cost revenue planned real, S_ALR_87013532 cost planned real or S_ALR_87013542 cost planned by account.

But when I planned the cost in global, I 've made exactly the same thing, the amount don't appear in these report. Is it a problem in Customizing ?

Can you help me.

Kind regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think the global means overall value for the project, in general it should appear in the report as overall values.

As per your problem description it seems that you are planning the cost on WBS element manually and not on the cost elements. For activity type input planning you need to maintain detailed planning in planning profile. Also check the total and plan value indicators.

If you are doing the cost elementwise planning then also see the reports S_ALR_87013542 / 41.

Thanks & regards,

KK