cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login problem in ISA b2b Shop

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there!

We have a problem with our b2b Shop on ISA 4.0 / Support package 11.

With the SU01 User configured in the xcm, we cannot login: "Error in user administration, call our hotline"

But it seems that the Systems "knows" that the user and the passwort with which we try to login exists and is right because otherwise it says "Name or password is incorrect (Please repeat logon)".

The weird thing is that we have another b2b shop (ISA 4.0, SP 11) running on the same system, which works fine (this shop was provided from another company). We have installed our new shop with the same xcm configurations as the old one.

When we change the configuration in our new shop to SU05_noCustomerLogin it works(!), but we want to logon via SU01. So it's really strange why the old shop works with the SU01 and our new one not.

Does anyone here have an idea what we should change / configure / patch / ....

In the logfile (session trace) we found an entry which could be the key:

-

Debug bbcom.sapmarkets.isa.use.backend.r3.UserBaseR3

no customer found for user

-

Any help is appreciated, thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Thomas,

You didn't give a clue about if it is a R/3 or CRM backend. I am assuming it is ISA CRM 4.0, B2B scenario. I also assuming that you are not testing through Portal. Also, how did you create the user? Did you use user admin application?

Few things you can check in your (customer) application configuration..

1 b2b XCM setting:

Click and set the checkbox "Display Advanced Settings" and see what you have set in the following for YOUR shop and compare it with the shop that works. Note: The advanced section runs more than one page. So you have to click that next page icon

<li>shopdata

<li>userdata

<li>usertype

Also check the "Base Configuration" you have used in the custom configuration is what you wanted. (b2bcrmstandard, b2bWithUME etc).

Also, when you said:

With the SU01 User configured in the xcm, we cannot login: "Error in user administration, call our hotline"

are you referring to the jco component in XCM or the usertype parameter in the application config? The user ID in jco should normally use a service type user.

2. shopadmin XCM setting:

<li>usertype

If you are using CRM scenario, check if the logged on user (SU01) user has an associated Business Partner with a Contact Person role and that Contact Person has at least one Sold-To (maintained through BP releationship).

If you are using R/3 scenario, check the reference user setup in the XCM as well as the backend system.

Easwar Ram

http://www.parxlns.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello you two,

thank you for your replies. We use ISA 4.0 with R/3. The configuration in XCM ist based on r3standardpi. I'm sorry that I forgot to provide this information.

We compared every little detail in the XCMs but they seem to be identical.

@Easwar: With SU01 I refer to the usertype. The jco settings are correct: When I run a test in the jco section, everything is fine (green).

We went through the logfiles and what made us wonder was the line, where the R3 Release number is shown. The shop that works shows "R3 Release: 640" whereas our new shop shows "R3 Release 700". Our R3 is definitively 700 and the parameter in the R3 is set correctly to 700, so I wonder why the shop that works shows 640. Perhaps this is the clue?

Thank you very much in advance for your help!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thomas,

We went through the logfiles and what made us wonder was the line, where the R3 Release number is shown. The shop that works shows "R3 Release: 640" whereas our new shop shows "R3 Release 700". Our R3 is definitively 700 and the parameter in the R3 is set correctly to 700, so I wonder why the shop that works shows 640. Perhaps this is the clue?

Check the jco settings in XCM. - The hostname, system number, client number If your landscape has a single hardware configured with multiple instances, it is easy to miss (and mess) by giving the wrong client in the settings.

Are you giving any URL parameters?(overriding scenario) with or without your knowlwdge?

Easwar Ram

http://www.parxlns.com

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We solved the problem and now we can login with the SU01 User in our b2b.

What have we done.

1) I found a class in the customize shop that changes the Release Version from 700 to 640 and integrated it our new b2b shop.

2)We created a new Product Catolog in SAP R/3 backend and have adjusted it in ShopManagement.

Thanks a lot for all your replies.

with regards

thomas Diegelmann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

I think your problem is based on your users and customers in the backend.

You have to create a SU01 user and create a reference to a customer.

Maybe the documentation will help you:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60/helpdata/DE/42/e7a6daaae83ee4e10000000a1553f7/frameset.htm

Regards

Michael

Private_Member_321544
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Thomas,

I've the same environment like you. I've too ISA 4.0 for R/3 edition.

I've tryed it with an existing shop. I've changed there the usertype from SU05 to SU01. I've the same behavior:

--> "Error in user administration, call our hotline"

I've seen the following in the XCM-help. Maybe you've forgot this 2 things?

-

If you run this login configuration, please create your Internet Sales users with R/3 transaction SU01 (or use the existing SU01 users in your backend system). The end-users must then logon to ISA using the standard R/3 user ID.

The link between the SU01 user and the R/3 customer is established using the alias or via the user references, depending on the R/3 release; that is described in the configuration guide.

Please note: When using this login configuration, the stateful RFC connection between ISA and R/3 will be switched to a connection based on the actual SU01 user after the login has been performed. This means that orders e.g. will be created with the SU01 user that has performed the login and not with the anonymous user.

Please also check OSS note 635514 if you do not have plug-in 2003.1 installed on your backend system.

-

I hope that's a help for you,

best regards,

Toni

nelson_raj2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

There could be two possible issues with the user you're trying to log in with:

1. The user could be locked. Check in SU01, if the user is locked, possibly due to several incorrect tries and unlock it. Now try to log in, you should be able to.

2. Another rare occurence is the existence of duplicate user ids. This, however, is seen only in the B2C sceanrio since the login ID is the e-mail address. However, check the alias of the user, which you are using to log in to the web shop. Check if a duplicate name exists and confirm.

The web shop will give the error "Call our hotline" as it is a user friendly error message to show to customer, as compared to "User is locked" as the resolution to the error can be carried out only from the backend by a backend user or an "Administrator".

Thanks & Regards,

Nelson.