cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TM - Absences leave (2001) infotype

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have issue with regard to Absences leave (2001) infotype, our is u2013ve TM; when ever employee go on leave we mark leave for period for him in IT 2001. Some time employeeu2019s report to work early or some extend his leave. Normally we go and edit IT 2001 to normalized his leave so that his quota is adjusted accordingly.

But, I have situation whenever I am editing the IT 2001 for leave adjustment a new record is creating instead of editing. Because of this new record leave quota is deducting twice or it give message no enough quota to deduct.

Request you to please suggest how handle this situation.

Regards,

Patwari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you said:

I am editing the IT 2001 for leave adjustment a new record is creating instead of editing.

It isn't clear.... how do you proceed?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is like this whenever say an Employee X has taken leave from 01.09.2008 to 03.09.2008 and we have marked in IT 2001 and IT 2006 is also updated. But, in case employee X has returned back and reported to work due to some reason. We will go to IT 2001 overview and select and do to edit for changing the date from date will be same say 01.09.2008 and end date will change to 02.09.2008 and it saves. But, in my case when ever i am going and changing the end date it is creating the additional record keeping the privous record with out change, Becuse of this employee quota is deducted twice.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just to be sure: Are you sure you take the proper button ? (there is a change one like a pen, and a copy one _ like 2 sheets)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, its right, time constriants class mentiod has " W' I am not sure of it. Pl help

Regards,

Patwari

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai

"No enough quota"

for that message, you need generate the program without testrun.

Then you will deduct leaves from quota.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It is just because of time constriants class chk it.

Regards

waseem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you. It has kept as W. I am not sure of it pl help me.

Regards